Saturday, July 15, 2006

Four Things List...

A friend asked me to fill in the four things list, might as well add it to the blog as well.

Things you may not have known about me ...

(A) Four jobs I have had in my life... (other than graphic design stuff. Everyone knows that already):
1. Kitchenhand
2. Data entry clerk
3. Artist
4. Volunteer sales person for a charity

(B) Four movies I would watch over and over
1. Blade Runner
2. Labyrinth (14 times baby)
3. Lord of the Rings
4. Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon

(C) Four places I have lived
1. Newcastle (2 different places)
2. Melbourne (3 different places)
3. Sydney (6 different places... i think)
4. Sydney... again (see above)

(D) TV shows I love to watch:
1. Gardening Australia
2. Dr. Who
3. My name is Earl
4. Farscape (missed it on tv. watching it on dvd now)

(E) Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Death Valley, USA
2. Kyoto, Japan
3. London, England
4. Wagga Wagga, Australia (school holidays at my Aunt's farm)

(F) Websites visited daily:
1. loobylu.com
2. mail.yahoo.com
3. shayley.blogspot.com
4. somethingpositive.net

(G) Four of my favourite foods:
1. Chocolate
2. Nutella with strawberries
3. Chicken and basil risotto
4. Hickory smoked lemon chicken

(H) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Somewhere warm, nice beach, warm water.
2. Blue Mountains, in front of fireplace, looking out onto Megalong Valley.
3. Beach cottage, again in front of fire, uninterrupted view of the rain over the ocean.
4. In a house that I own.

3 comments:

dani said...

ohhh, and i thought i'd be number 1 on your list??!

don't know about you but i've gone off loobylu. ever since she got all that advertising all over it and it's less about her. maybe with all that celebrity she changed...but i just don't find she has that sweet unique quality i loved so much happenning anymore.

s_hayley said...

Well, there are more than four sites I check everyday so it isn't really an accurate list! Also, it's not in order. If it was I'd have to put Yahoo email at the top.

I would agree that her blog has changed and has probably become less relevant to me personally, but I still check in on her. I don't think she added toooo much adveritsing though. One is right at the bottom and the other is one small block. If it was big, flashing, luminous green banner ads I might feel differently though.

dani said...

i saw a doco recently about google and gmail etc and i'm not sure if yahoo mail is the same but apparently google keep info on their clients and check out key words etc in email being sent and at the present time they say that this info is theirs and they don't do anything with it - but privacy groups are urging people with gmail accounts to stop using them. saying governments and other groups may have see this info.