Thursday, March 01, 2007

How is it March already?

Really... weren't we half way through February just a few days ago?

Haven't felt theres much to report. Really there's not. Having said that...

I've started getting up before work to go for a walk most days of the week. I feel better for it and I'd like to do more of it, but as the mornings get darker, the waking up is getting harder!

Even though the interest is only inflation for that year, I've started attacking my old student loan more aggressively. I'll be glad to get rid of it.

We went for a drive to the northern beaches on Sunday for the sake of getting out of the house and so Shawn could see another part of Sydney. It was raining so there really weren't any photo opportunities, but it was a nice drive regardless. I like the feeling that summer is on the way out.

No comments: